The christ child society scholarship
The Christ Child Society has made two $1500 scholarships available each year since 2011.
Criteria and eligibility requirements include:
* Awarded annually to provide educational expense assistance up to $1,500 per school year up to four (4) years to a parent/guardian currently or formerly assisted by the Christ Child Society.
* Applicant must be a resident of St. Joseph County, IN.
* Applicant must be a high school graduate or has earned a GED equivalent.
* Applicant is currently enrolled or successfully admitted to a college/university or accredited vocational certificate program in St. Joseph County.
* Applicant intends to enroll in six (6) credit hours or more or the equivalent during the school year.
* Applications must be turned in by February 16, 2022.
* Scholarship may be renewable, depending on academic criteria and renewal application.